Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Keaton Turns 5

5 birthday balloons
a fun new DS game
Since I had been baking cakes for a baby shower, I asked Keaton if we should go out for our favorite ice-cream. That was a deal. Root beer ice cream is the best. That was Keatons choice as well.
For Keatons "party" he wanted to go to Pump It Up. We invited 2 friends and it was a party. :-)

After the "party" we went to McDonalds for a picnic in the van. Yes we have a cool van big enough for a picnic inside. The toys were the party favors. Yep, that's how I roll.
Keaton is 5. Wow, One more kid going to school next year. Starting Kindergarten will be interesting. Keaton is a very chill boy. He is easy to have around. He goes with our flow. He likes playing DS and loves Legos. Most of all we LOVE Keaton!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Next time, we are totally having a picnic in your van. Heck - let's just have a road trip in that baby. We wouldn't even have to get a hotel. :)

I can't believe that Keaton is 5.