


What a fun day. Breckin was SO excited to turn eight. All he could talk about was having a party. I had no plans for one until about 2 days before. I decided we could make this a day full of surprises. That it was. We started the day with baseball pictures at 7:45 am. It was cold and misty. After pictures we killed some time before a 9:30 game. The game was fun. After the game, Breckin went to the Mariners game with Dave, Gavin, Caleb and 2 friends. It was cub scout day. He got to wear his new (used) uniform. Is it bad that I picked all the patches off Gavins old shirt and made it Breckins new shirt? :-) After the Mariners game he was just home for a few hours and then off to pick up pizza for dinner and get some new baseball pants. While he was out, he had about 10 friends show up for a surprise party. They were all just as excited about the party being a surprise as Breckin was. Breck walked in and these boys went wild. He was so happy!! He got a new bike, a lego set and everything he wanted. His favorite friends gifts were his club penguin DS game and membership cards, the money and a science set. I was so happy the weather was nice. These boys played outside most the night. The rainbow cake was fun too. Breckin is such a happy kid. I kept telling him that he wasn't having a party until he stopped acting like a teenager 'casue teenagers don't have parties. He still thinks he is a teenager. He loves to sing and is quite talented. His teacher told me he sang for the class this last week. He is a Justin Beiber fan. He is excited about being in scouts and about getting baptized. That will be in a few weeks when family gets here. I am so happy Breckin is in our family. He and Caleb are still the best of friends. Love you Brecko--


Gavin, Ty, Jonah, Breckin, Anthony, Delane, Caleb, Nolan, Leo, Blaise, Jake, Eli, Nolan, Keaton, Trenton- Eli was hiding behind the TV stand. :-)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Breckin!
Happy Birthday Breckin! Way cool surprise birthday. I wanted to see your rainbow cake - post pictures of that!
I love surprise birthday parties!! I can't believe he's EIGHT! Wow. :o) You're old... oh wait, that means I'm old too. sheesh. HA!
Post a Comment